Superdisk Driver

J. I. 15:31 20 Feb 05

I have a Super Disk Drive SL I20 that connects to computer by external USB cable. The model No SD-USB-M2. It works on both Windows and Mac systems. My system XP Home. Have been unable to find USB Driver for above model that is compatible with XP Home. If anyone has suitable driver, or knows were one can be obtained will be more than thankful. I am unable to format any Diskettes due the only drivers I have are Win 95/98 and Parallel port. Any help appreciated

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:18 20 Feb 05

You do not need USB drivers XP has its own.

Uninstall USB root hub in device manager and reinstall by click on action scan for new hardware let xp install own drivers.

sunny staines 16:24 20 Feb 05

ls 120 will only work with fat32 not NTFS

J. I. 17:19 20 Feb 05

I clicked on the + against Floppy disk drive to expand it to root hub. IE. Matshita ls 120 vers 5 00 usb device. When I uninstalled the root hub device it also deleted the Floppy disk drive. Therefore it left me with no device to click onto and search for New Hardware. Any idea's what I do next

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…