Supercleaner - new version

hoverman 06:26 06 Nov 03

Version 2.6 now available click here

hoverman 07:02 08 Nov 03

bump

Way1 07:09 08 Nov 03

Thanks hoverman, just downloaded. Excellent tool. I did suggest, way back, that they include a registry cleaner, and they responded that they were working on one, but no sign to date.

Mango Grummit 07:19 08 Nov 03

Or you could try this EASY CLEANER click here it's only at beta at the moment but I've been using it for 6 weeks and find it to be excellent. I'ts free too.

Cesar 09:57 08 Nov 03

You have obviously been using EASY CLEANER for some time, what is your opinion of it and is it easy to use?

hoverman 10:31 08 Nov 03

I would fully recommend Supercleaner and it is dead easy to use. Some time ago I had three ULR's in the RUN command box which would not clear no matter what I did. Someone on this Forum recommended Supercleaner and it found that the little blighters were hiding in an index.dat file which it cleared with no problem. There are free similar utilities around but I prefer to pay - I am a firm believer that those who take the trouble to make our life, and security, is little better deserve some reward for their efforts. But that is my choice.

hoverman 10:32 08 Nov 03

Just noticed that you referred to EASY CLEANER which I have never used.

hoverman 10:34 08 Nov 03

Woops ...is little better... should have read ... a little better...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…