SuperAntiSpyware program

Is the free edition of this program worth upgrading to the paid for Professional edition?
There is an offer on at present which would cost $9.95 plus another $9.95 for lifetime upgrades/updates.

john bunyan 14:54 16 Jul 10

I use the free one and it finds things missed by Malawarebytes sometimes. Up to you - looks a bargain.

Batch 14:58 16 Jul 10

There seems to always be the same offer on this software (pops up everytime you update)

gardener 15:04 16 Jul 10

The Pro edition runs a real-time scanner which, in theory, will intercept any malware and quarantine it before any damage is done. Unfortunately, in my case (Windows 7 64 bit) I've had problems with the pro edition. But, if it works for you, I would buy it as it seems to have good detection rates.

howard64 15:08 16 Jul 10

I install the free version on all pcs I get to sort out and always tell people that the pro version is better and that I have that. It works fine on xp 64-bit so I am surprised at problems with w7 64-bit.

sunnystaines 15:08 16 Jul 10

i keep to the free one it is ample

john bunyan 16:04 16 Jul 10

I did have problems with W7 64 bit (lots of errors in Event Viewer) but the latest edition seems to have solved this.

rawprawn 17:25 16 Jul 10

Some years ago I purchased lifetime subscription, I still obviously use the Pro edition, but I don't really think it is worth upgrading.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…