SuperAntiSpyware.

Granny. 11:04 21 Jan 10

For about the last week SuperAntiSpyware hasn`t picked up anything at all, which is probably good, but as it usually picks up one or two things, I`m starting to worry in case it`s somehow not working properly.

I keep it updated, so it`s not because of that.

I know this might sound silly, but about a week before it stopped picking up anything, I changed Browsers from IE to Firefox, and I wondered if maybe Firefox blocks more Spyware or something?

As you can tell, I`m not at all technically minded, so would be grateful for any advice please.

canarieslover 12:05 21 Jan 10

I don't know what sort of sites you visit for it to be picking up anything so frequently but I have only had one picked up in about two years of using SuperAntiSpyware. As I do weekly checks with other software as well I have no doubt that SAS is doing it's job well so I would not worry about it.

Granny. 14:18 21 Jan 10

The Grandchildren were us, and were going on showbiz type sites, so maybe that was it.

Many thanks for all your replies....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…