Superantispyware

tonyx1302 10:01 10 May 09

Good morning

I run the free version but notice for today only I can upgrade for $10 to the Pro. version. Is it worth buying please or does the free version do a good enough job for my needs. I mainly use my pc for surfing/emails and research for an inquiring mind and am super sensitive to sites I visit.
It states that it runs in real time so will it affect any other freebies I have ie...spyware terminator ?
Many thanks

acein1 10:09 10 May 09

breitling you can buy it ANY day for that price,it comes up every time you update,a friend who did buy it tells me,the only differance is if you buy it it updates automicaly,he also tells me that when he used the FREE version it would update every day ,and sometimes twice a day if you check it ,but now he has the PAID version it sometimes goes a couple of days without an update,
i use the FREE version and think its great ok,no big deal to chech for an update once a day .

tonyx1302 10:15 10 May 09

Hi acein1 and thanks for your response. I agree, it is a great little prog and it is no problem updating everyday.I just wondered if it was a better prog with more options but after reading your comments, I think I will stick with the free version.

Tony

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:37 10 May 09

Paid for version scans in realtime and autoupdates

Free version you need to manually scan and update.

The Kestrel 12:23 10 May 09

I also looked at upgrading yesterday and found that the $10 is for a 1 year licence. You need to pay another $10 to further upgrade to a lifetime licence.

Stuartli 19:41 10 May 09

I do an update check every morning for SUPERAntispyware and these are always available, except that there's usually one day at the weekend when the staff seem to have a deserved break...:-)

tonyx1302 21:03 10 May 09

Many thanks all. I will green tick this post as I am going to stay with the free version which does a great job

Tony

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac