SUPERAntiSpware 4.1.1038beta out

sunny staines 06:57 07 May 08
  jolorna 07:27 07 May 08

good morning to you & cheers for that

Andsome 08:10 07 May 08

The link takes you to a Com Van page, and this page gets a RED warning from Site Advisor. I would AVOID DOWNLOADING FROM THERE, like the plague. Better to get it from the vendors own website. Nothing at all wrong with SUPERANTiSpyware itself, I love the program and use it.

sunny staines 14:21 07 May 08

I too sometimes get a warning on this site but not had any problems with it. some of the downloads are torrents I do not touch those could be the reason why the red macafee flash comes up.

Stuartli 14:54 08 May 08

Now 4.1.1040..:-)

click here

cocteau48 16:04 08 May 08

Well I for one am getting thoroughly fed up with these constant program updates (not definition or database updates) from Superantispyware.
This must be about the fourth in one week - a little less haste in the race to get a new version out may not go amiss.
Andsome
Mcafee's SiteAdvisor can be far too vigorous in its definitions of what is dangerous.
Just quoting the full URL of a dangerous site on a quite innocent site can be enough for SiteAdvisor to draw a connection between the two and award the innocent site a red listing.
I always take it for what it is - advisory!

Stuartli 12:44 14 May 08

Now up to 4.1.1044...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…