//some 3rd party need geo

Supanet Removal

streaky boy 20:51 21 Mar 04

Ive just purchased a Tiny PC and found the modem is dedicated to Supanet .Can this be deleted or am I stuck with it? Ive been on AOL for so long now & I dont want to change. Is Supanet worth keeping anyway
Please Help

interzone55 21:02 21 Mar 04

The modem is locked to Supanet, you will need to get it "de-optimised".
Contact Tiny "technical support" on 0906 558 0232 (please note that calls are charged at £1.00 per minute) and they will tell you how to get it de-optimised. I used to have a CD that does the job but I lent it someone and never got it back.

interzone55 21:06 21 Mar 04

Every now & again, after I've used a floppy disk & removed it the drive will search for a disk every time I try to launch a file or program.
Iy will continue to do this even after several re-boots, then it will stop.
Anyone know why this is so?

(self built XP300+ PC, Win XP Pro, Norton AV 2004 Corporate edition, external ADSL Router & Firewall)

interzone55 21:11 21 Mar 04

b****r. that was supposed to start a new thread.

This is the problem with Mozilla Firefox's multiple tabs, I forget which tab I'm in!!!!

megat193 10:22 17 Nov 04

For Tiny computers go to click here. You will need your name and order number from your original purchase. Fot Time computers go to click here. When you submit the form you will get a Deoptimisation code and a link to download software. Run the software, enter the code and bingo, you are no longer locked in to Supanet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…