Don't know for sure if this is what you want but believe the instructions came from someone on Tiny.
You can now de-optimise online by following these simple instructions below:
HOW TO DE-OPTIMISE
Please ensure that you complete all of the instructions in order, otherwise the process may not de-optimise your modem:
1) REGISTERING WITH SUPANET FOR A "CLASSIC" ACCOUNT
· Firstly, please register a new Supanet Classic (pay-per-minute) account by using the pop-up screen that appears when the computer has started up. The pay-per-minute account will only need to be used once and you do not need to use it again after this process.
· Ensure that you note down the username and password that you set for the Classic account.
· When during the signup process, your computer will access the Internet. When the Supanet web page appears detailing the various types of accounts, click the "More Info" button on the section, which details the "Classic" type of account.
· Then click the "Sign Up" button on the web page that then appears and fill in your details.
· Once registration is complete your computer will then disconnect from the Internet.
2) DE-OPTIMISING YOUR MODEM
· Once you have set up your computer with a Supanet Classic account as shown above, then double click on the large Internet Explorer icon that is located on your desktop.
· You will be presented with a "Fast Internet Access" window and a Dialup Connection window. Click the "OPTIONS" button that is shown on the "Fast Internet Access" window.
· You will then be presented with a small "Preferences" window. Click on the "Manual Update" button that is locate on this window. Allow the computer to connect to the Internet and the Supanet homepage will appear.
· Click the "EMAIL" button that is located just below the "SEARCH" box. Immediately underneath the "EMAIL" button "username" and "password" boxes will be shown. Immediately underneath these boxes will be a "Forgot Your Password? Click here" hyperlink; click the words "Click Here".
· You will be shown a Supanet Account Maintenance screen. Enter the username and password that you set for the Supanet Classic account you created earlier, and then click the "Continue" button shown on the page.
· You will then be shown a list of three options. Click the "De-optimise dialer PC" option and then click the "Continue" button. Click the "Continue" button on the next page as well.
· You will then be asked to fill in a questionnaire. Please ensure that all fields are completed and then click the "Continue" button at which time you will then be told that the Update process has completed.
· Finally, please disconnect from the Internet and wait 10 minutes before attempting to connect to the Internet with the Internet Service Provider of your choice.