Supanet Homepage Help Needed!!!

Hitch-Hiker 11:32 26 Jul 03

I have always used Supanet as my home page for years. Now for some reason when the page loads up it is as if it is all overlapping. I have contacted Supanet and they said

"This is a fault that has been reported by only two people so far including yourself and it seems to relate to settings on certain PCs. To help us track down and solve this problem for sure, could you please provide a little further information.

What version of Windows are you running and which version of Internet Explorer. To find the version of Internet Explorer you are using click the "help" menu of IE then "about IE" which will show the number.

In other cases of this problem we have found it to be related to settings of Norton Antivirus software on the user's machine. Do you have Norton Antivirus installed? There is an option to disable certain scripts running on webpages. As our menu system runs via JavaScript - disabling this script will have this dramatic effect on the way the supanet page is displayed.

If you can supply this information (and screenshots if possible of the error and your Norton options, if installed) we can get a better idea of why your PC is displaying the supanet homepage in this way.

Regards

The Editor

I have disable all Norton Programes from running to see is the fault was due to Norton but no change.

Anyone one else have any clues I can try, I would like to continue to use Supanet if possible.

Steven135 11:49 26 Jul 03

I have just gone to the supanet home page and it is a mess on my computer as well I have no problems at all with any other pages.

The problem seems to be with them.

powerless 11:51 26 Jul 03

click here ?

Look fine from here.

Hitch-Hiker 12:14 26 Jul 03

Powerless

click here

It's a mess from here.

powerless 12:18 26 Jul 03

In IE > Tools > Internet Options... > Advanced > Restore Defaults.

Hitch-Hiker 12:22 26 Jul 03

Done that no change!!

seedie 14:04 26 Jul 03

Fine with Opera

pj123 18:14 26 Jul 03

Fine from me also, on Broadband and Dialup. No problems. There is a link at the bottom of the page "Problems with this page, let us know"

Tony The Bike 19:57 26 Jul 03

It is fine on my com, I have just been on it Hitch-Hiker

Gaz 25 21:23 26 Jul 03

"This is a fault that has been reported by only two people so far including yourself and it seems to relate to settings on certain PCs. To help us track down and solve this problem for sure, could you please provide a little further information.

Gaz 25 21:24 26 Jul 03

Privacy protection and Adblocking in Norton Internet security and firewall cause the supanet page to load incorectly.

Disable them, clear your Temp internet files and reaload IE with Supanet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5