Supanet display

YKfung 15:02 16 Oct 05

Hi all,
Everytime I start my PC, there is a Supanet Signup display on my desktop. It won't go away until I hit the 'Signup later' button. Actually, my ISP is AOL. How can I get rid of this display? Can anybody help?

VoG II 15:08 16 Oct 05

Some ideas click here

splork 15:30 16 Oct 05

if its an internet explorer sign up screen, look in program files/internet explorer for a folder called signup and rename it, check your startmenu/programs for supanet, and also do msconfig from the run dialog box and look under the startup tab for anything mentioning supanet and disable it

YKfung 15:50 16 Oct 05

Thanks for VOG's guidence that connecting me to the right website. I've followed one of the user's instruction to get rid of the Supanet popup. when I restarted my PC, there is no more supanet display. I'm very happy about it and thank you VOG once again. I consider that the problem has resloved. Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…