supanet

only me 13:51 22 Oct 03

hi guys
i have had this problem before, i have a times comp, and had to go to factory start, but get annoying supanet icon come up, a while back someone on pcadvisor got in touch with times, who told him how to get rid of it, i have gone to msconfig, but cant remember which programe it was, it is not "SUPANET"? if the guy who is still on line maybe he could help me.

Nipsen 2 14:50 22 Oct 03

Hi only me,

try doing a search for supanet (on this site), I think you will find the answer there.
Good luck Nipsen.

rev.bem 14:53 22 Oct 03
  only me 09:45 24 Oct 03

Hi rev.bem
went to run/msconfig/clicked start up box ,couldn't find anything about netline user, or the other info, could it be as i am on broadband i will leave question open maybe someone else will come up with answer

Cesar 10:51 24 Oct 03

Have you checked the registry? I had the same trouble with another ISP and it was only after deleting the file from the registry that I got rid of it.

rev.bem 11:00 24 Oct 03

I've re-read the posting that i originally got the info from and it would appear that STATUS is what you should be looking for in msconfig under startup.

only me 10:02 25 Oct 03

rev.bem
thank you i went to msconfig and tried that it seems to have worked

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…