Supadial application error

Psalms 18:36 21 Jun 04

Great difficulty in getting onto the Internet. When I try to log in to Supanet (my ISP)I keep getting te following message: The information at 0x77f59cf referenced memory at 0x0000000c could not be written. Click OK to termonate program. When I do so I have to click four times before teh message vanishes and at the same time my Supanet vanioshes too.
I have managed to get onto the internet this time by going into Control Pamel/Internet options and right clicking one of my supanet conections and asking dial up. This is a long and laborious business and does not always work. Any help from someone please.

Supanetsupport 13:47 22 Jun 04

Your message was pointed out to me and I thought I would take a look and see if i can help, having spoken with several colleagues about this the likeliest cause seems to be a problem with the motherboard (One person reported a very similar error which was fixed by swapping the motherboard) or it could be a problem with a bad memory module, you would probably be best contacting your PC manufacturer to see if they can nail it down more precisely.

I did try google as well but that brought no hits so it doesnt appear to be a general known error.

Regards

Daryl

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…