suitable desktop pc/laptop for a child

s***h**d 22:05 27 Sep 04

I want to buy a PC or laptop for a child aged 8. Can anyone offer any guideance please??

Djohn 22:08 27 Sep 04

I think you may receive more help if you were to use a different username. I trust this reply does not offend you.

Regards. j.

Diodorus Siculus 22:08 27 Sep 04

More details necessary...

how much will you pay?

how much does the chilc know about computers?

what does the child want to do with it?

Diodorus Siculus 22:10 27 Sep 04

Djohn: "To the Pure,All Things Are Pure" :-}

Old Shep 22:14 27 Sep 04

I expected more from this forum I would not have thought that was allowed but if your happy!!!!

SANTOS7 22:15 27 Sep 04

i agree with Djohn the username you have chosen is not condusive to a forum such as this, i for one find it offensive and hope you will take the time to ammend it..........

Valvegrid 22:15 27 Sep 04

You could have finished it:

"but to those who are corrupted and do not believe, nothing is pure"

:-)

VoG II 22:17 27 Sep 04

Softhead?

Meshuga 01:47 28 Sep 04

that one of the forum rules was to the effect that such wording was not permitted "Even by inference using asterisks and similar symbols".Its totally unnecessary anyway. It was only about a week ago that a similar thread was removed by FE. Heres to the next one. Meshuga.

Mango Grummit 03:06 28 Sep 04

In my experience at that age they seem to break anything at all without even trying. If it were me buying I'd go for the cheapest I could find as it's unlikely to last long whatever you buy.

Diodorus Siculus 08:13 28 Sep 04

If my comment last night was in any way insulting, I offer you a full apology. Certainly this morning it does not seem to be a kind comment and any perceived slur is entirely my fault.

Please accept my apologies for any criticism implied in what I said.

Dio.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…