Suggested Graphics Cards.

Citizen Snips 18:19 13 Jul 04

I'm looking into buying a new graphics card for my PC,preferably 128mb or above,but I was just wondering whether any of you guy's know any sites I can pick up a good deal from,I don't want to have to donate any of my kidney's to pay for one at PC world's prices.

Egg McKane 19:22 13 Jul 04

Hi, i bought the ATI Radeon 9000 Atlantis pro by Sapphire from ebuyer for my desktop about a year ago & found that it was an amazing card, my desktop is quite a low spec machine but i really needed a better card if i remember it cost me about £85 but well worth it for a 128mb DDR card

rickimalone 19:37 13 Jul 04

Sapphire Atlantis Radeon 9800 PRO 128 MB DDR 8x AGP DVi & TV-Out: card at £139 inc VAT:click here

That must be the deal of century at the moment still cant believe it's now considered a mid-range cards, its very powerful indeed, if thats to expensive look around that site as there prices cant be beaten the ATI 9600 range offers a very good price/performance ratio, but if you can aford it get the 9800Pro

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…