Suggest some Games Please!

roygbiv 16:41 02 May 03

Might be in the wrong place. But i want to find some more (simple) games, i have done Myst, Riven,Schizm,Titanic and need some more. nothing too complicated as a am disabled (co-ordination is very wonky). Thanks in Advance.

zmuir 16:50 02 May 03

try click here but it is a foren site but you can make out what games there are
also try
click here
whick is an english site
PS can you help with my boot disk problem

expertec 16:53 02 May 03

I think you'd be better off starting a new thread for your bootdisk problem

hugh-265156 16:54 02 May 03

try this and its free click here

roygbiv 16:59 02 May 03

Thanks to everyone. Not being fussy, but, i could do with games "that you need to use your grey matter" ( not "kids" games).

MartinT-B 17:00 02 May 03

Sounds like you like RPG.

Have you tried Morrowind? Keys used are:
W to walk + shift to Run
E to jump
A sidle right (i never use it)
S reverse
D sidel left (never use)
R prepare magic
F prepare weapon
Q constant walk + Caps Lock to constant run.

Mouse controls direction
Left click cast spell/use weapon
right click open menu
Hot keys F1 to assign quick weapons, spells potions etc to keys 1 - 9 (0 reserved for hand to hand)

Everything easily controlled with max 3 keys

You play a prisoner who is deported to an Island. As you leave you go to the census office where you answer questions to assign race, Skills and Type of character (Mage, Thief, Warrior, Assasin, Acrobat, Marksman, Bard, Battlemage, Crusader etc. etc.) Or you can by-pass and set your own.

After that you see the Imperial Garrion commader who gives you a package to deliver. You then do exactly what you like. ANYTHING. Deliver the package or not, Kill everyone in sight, Sit on a hil and look at the stars. The game never ever 'reminds' you that you have a quest.

I played first time and did Main quest immediately - completing it by level 30. I have just started my 18th Character and am at lvl 32 and havn't started MQ yet. I'm still exploring smuggler caves and killing bandits :)

One final and most important thing. The games is shipped with The Elder Scrolls (TES) construction set. This is a copy of everything in the game and all acripts etc. attached. Players are encouraged to construct extra bits for the game. There are new quests, new factions, new NPCs, new items etc. uplaoded to sites everyday.

For example, there is a Bank Mod, that creates a bank in Blamora for you to deposit your cash and earn interest. There is an Armourers mod for you to mine Ebony/steel/glass etc. and make new types of Armour. There is an Atmospheric Sounds Mod that makes Dungeons more creepy etc. etc..

As you can tell, it's my Fav game atm - check it out click here offical site with links to other fan sites.

I think it costs about £10.00 - £15.00 now

MartinT-B 17:04 02 May 03

Sorry about my typos - I forgot IEspell!

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.

Players can choose to follow the intriguing main storyline, or set off to explore the huge province of Morrowind and the many interesting people and exotic locations it contains. Vast cities and remote villages dot the landscape, each with its own unique look and feel. Hundreds of quests and adventures await as you interact with characters and learn more. Regardless of whether you play a murdering assassin or a noble knight, the game holds endless possibilities and allows you to revisit the main storyline at any time.

With Morrowind, the unparalleled Elder Scrolls character system is coupled with an exponential increase in the world's richness of detail and level of visual splendor. Utilizing the latest in 3D technology, Morrowind will feature hyper-realistic textures and polygon counts, real-time shadows, vast landscapes, skeletal based animation, and a complete weather system.

Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set, which will be included with the game. This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. You'll be amazed how simple it is to use, and astounded by how much bigger it makes an already immense game universe. Players can easily swap files and add or delete them from their game with the click of a mouse, ensuring that no file can ever damage your game or change it permanently.

hugh-265156 17:12 02 May 03

great game very funny too click here

sil_ver 17:13 02 May 03

As you've finished Myst and Riven have you tried 'Exile' the third (and probably last) in the Myst series.

roygbiv 17:20 02 May 03

Not done Exile yet, but that will be next, I am looking for more to do, when that is finished.
MartinT-B Morrwind, looks very good. I have seen the box in shops and "just passed it by" shows that is not a good "policy" .

-pops- 17:22 02 May 03

Don't forget the games that come as part of Windows.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…