rawprawn 08:13 29 Dec 03

Anybody any idea what it is? I have just noticed it i Zone larm programs, & I don't think it was there last time I looked. The only thing I have changed is I loaded an Optical Logitec Mouse

VoG II 09:00 29 Dec 03

Not really - found click here;action=display;threadid=9848

VoG II 09:01 29 Dec 03

Oops click here

rawprawn 10:14 29 Dec 03

Thanks for the link, but I had already found it in google.I don't have Disk Cleaner so it can't be that program. I have totally disabled it in ZA, so I think the thing to do is wait until something shows up unless anybody else can shed more light.Hope you had a good Christmas.

rawprawn 10:56 29 Dec 03

SUF60, Stands for Setup Factory 6.0. It is supposedly in my documents/local/temp file but I can't find it. I wonder if it is a remnant of an old program that I have deleted. If I remove it from Zone Alarm Programs, does that mean Zone Alarm will stop monitoring it, or am I safe to get rid of it.

rawprawn 12:41 29 Dec 03

I have found it in the registry HKEY_Current_User/Microsoft/Software/Search Assistant/ACMRU/5603 So it looks as though it is a genuine program by Microsoft to me. Any Comments?

leo49 12:45 29 Dec 03

No it's not a MS program - it's by indigorose[I've got it]. The reference in the registry is a MRU[Most recently used] and tells search assistant to check there.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 12:46 29 Dec 03

click here

According to this you might be right.

VoG II 12:49 29 Dec 03

Isn't that key just a list of things that you've searched for?

VoG II 12:49 29 Dec 03

Too slow!

leo49 13:02 29 Dec 03

makes a change!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…