suddenly can't print from e-mail or AOL

talia 18:59 15 Jun 03

Help again!

All of a sudden I cannot print my e-mails or anything from my AOL browser?

I am running WIN ME

Djohn 19:07 15 Jun 03

Which version of AOL and have you tried both print options? The one from the Icon on toolbar, and also from file/print.

talia 15:13 18 Jun 03

Have tried both options but get th efollowing message ' Access Denied ' Line 237, Char 2
URL.C:\\window\System\SHDOCLC>DLL/Preview DLG.

This starting happening when upgraded to AOL8 have now re-istalled AOL7 and stiil get the problem.

AOL gave me a load of instructions to do but they have failed and now my printer is saying it is off-line

peter-297759 15:19 18 Jun 03

i had same ,and solved by reloading aol

VoG® 15:39 18 Jun 03

Check that you don't have Surfairy installed click here click here

talia 17:01 18 Jun 03

I have re-installed version 7 but kept the back up files that AOL keeps when one unistalls it.

Should I delete all trace of AOL and start afresh?

Djohn 17:20 18 Jun 03

Before you do an un-install try the following.

Delete the file
1. Close down AOL.
2. Go to Start, Find, Files or Folders. (Windows 2000 and Windows XP users, go to Start, Search).
3. Type in in the Named box, and in the Look In box make sure you select the appropriate Hard Drive (usually C:\), then click Find Now.
4. Once you find the files, highlight them by going to Edit - Select All and then File - Delete.
5. Reopen AOL and let it search for the connection again. Regards. j.

Djohn 17:33 18 Jun 03

After deleting your files, if the problem still exist, remove your printer drivers and re-install them, this may/should cure the problem, if not please post back. good luck. j.

talia 18:11 19 Jun 03

Original problem still abounds! I now have the printer back on line but cannot print form AOL despite doing a clean install.

AOL have gave me a repair to try so will let you all know if it works!

rsturbo 18:33 19 Jun 03

i can send you a help file with possible fix.
i downloaded text from a website describing fix for this but can't remember url!!

talia 21:17 19 Jun 03

If you can send me a Help file that would be great

I will e-mail you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…