Success with AOL BB and Wireless Networking

ajm 13:37 17 Feb 04

Has any one had any success to set up a wireless network with AOL as the BB ISP. If so what was done and what equipment is required. Any additonal help as websites to help guide setting up Wireless BB will be useful. Many thanks

Indigo 1 13:42 17 Feb 04

try this click here

ajm 18:00 17 Feb 04

refresh

Mango Grummit 18:23 17 Feb 04

I've just done a wired setup using a SpeedTouch 510 router and I guess the principle is the same for a wireless system except you will need a SpeedTouch 570. These are supported by AOL apparently although I've not had cause to test that.

I don't know if this AOL link will turn into a click here or not (doubt it actually) but if not and you are on AOL then cut and paste. All info you could need is here:

aol://1722:home%20network

ajm 18:28 17 Feb 04

The URL did not work. I am not on AOL, but am helping a friend get wireless network as he is on AOL

Mango Grummit 18:39 17 Feb 04

ah, ah, didn't think it would if you are not on AOL, even cut and paste. Get you friend to do it -- all info he can possibly need is there PLUS -- good deal on the required tackle.

Regards, M

ajm 18:42 17 Feb 04

Have passed you comments to my friend and he shall get back to me. Many thanks.

Any more ideas / suggestions

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…