subscription problem

Carafaraday 12:22 01 Sep 08

I have now sent three emails to the subscription department without a reply so I'm just venting my wrath here!
I renewed my cd subscription on 23rd August and was given a reference number - since then nothing at all has happened - money not taken from credit card, no email confirmation, nothing. Now I cannot even access the details of my existing subscription (one issue to go). What's going on?

birdface 12:59 01 Sep 08

It may have been easier to contact the Forum Editor who would have looked into your problem for you.There have been a few minor problems lately but I think that they have been resolved.

Carafaraday 13:33 01 Sep 08

Thanks for you response.

Firstly, I thought that was maybe a bit of a 'pushy' thing to do (to contact the FE, I mean) and secondly, I wouldn't know how to go about it.....................!

Technotiger 14:05 01 Sep 08

Contact FE - Look at the line just above your name at the beginning of this thread!!

Carafaraday 15:28 01 Sep 08

Oops - sorry. I knew I had seen that somewhere but when I looked for it I simply didn't see it (happens to me a lot).

srwilling 12:27 02 Sep 08
  Carafaraday 12:42 02 Sep 08

Thank you for your above message and for the email.

birdface 14:52 02 Sep 08

It shows you how up to date I am. I did not know you could press About at the top and then press contact us,And contact them that way.I have never had any reason to contact them so have not looked before.Anyway nice to see that you have been contacted by PCA and no doubt your problem will get sorted now.

Carafaraday 15:05 02 Sep 08

Thanks for your help, Buteman.

Carafaraday 12:04 16 Sep 08

I have just returned from two weeks' holiday. Despite Sarah Willing's message above and her email to me, nothing further has been done. I now cannot access my subscription details online at all and can only presume that the sub. has now expired.

I'm feeling grumpy and disgruntled!

Sarah Willing 14:33 16 Sep 08

I am receipt of your email to which I have just responded. Please be assured that this is being dealt with.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…