Subjects for discussion query ?

curlylad 11:10 06 Oct 04

When I click on any of the discussion topics the information pane (what the topics about with vertical dotted line on left) has suddenly got thinner i.e. the dotted line has moved further over to the right.Is it because the other topics for discussion on the left of the dotted line have such long titles , has anyone else got this problem or is it just me ?

VoG II 11:11 06 Oct 04

It is a "feature" not a problem :o)

curlylad 11:21 06 Oct 04

Well the feature is not 'featuring' any more , it has gone back to being as it was before , 'featureless' :o]. Has this happened before as it is the first time I have experienced this and is it for the reasons I guessed ?

Sethhaniel 11:23 06 Oct 04

if the title is in words they 'word wrap' around - but if title is one long string with no breaks it ends up all on one line
notable example the 'W' posting of a few days back which effects everyones browsing

VoG II 11:25 06 Oct 04

It was the "Windows\System\SHDOCLC.DLL/dnserror.htm" that was causing it. As it is one long "word" the text wrapping in the left hand panel won't work.

You must have missed the "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" thread from a few days ago.

curlylad 11:38 06 Oct 04

Thanks for the explanation , but you've got me going now , what is the "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" thread ? I know why it does this now but would like to know more of the 'W' thread as the instruction is to accurately describe the problem when giving a title to your thread .I am intrigued to view the contents of this thread , give us a link.

Sethhaniel 11:41 06 Oct 04

Stuck Keyboard key and panic was the explanation ;)

VoG II 11:42 06 Oct 04

Sorry, I can't as it was deleted.

It was, apparently, posted by accident.

curlylad 11:57 06 Oct 04

OK guys thanks.Now I don't know if it is the right place to post this but I would like to know since PCA started what have been the most unusual , strange or weird topics posted ? Can anyone remember , I would love to see them.

Sethhaniel 12:39 06 Oct 04

always good for a chuckle click here ;)

curlylad 12:58 06 Oct 04

There is no way that thread is serious.It has got to be a wind up perhaps the F.E. using a pseudonym just to wind people up , you know lighten things up a bit and see how many fish he catches when he casts his net.Either way thoroughly entertaining more more more !!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac