Subject -- Antivirus System Report -- Caution

Rtus 19:41 04 Sep 03

How many of the forum at present are recieving notifications of
Emailes returned...
Mail Delivery Subsystem WARNING : Antivirus System report

Even though you Know you didnt send them !!!

And whose properties show

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jEHjJx36Oi8+YDSEg8qKPPD

Please note.. Yes Im covered by Antivirus software and I automatically delete anything with an attachment(unless its arranged prior to tx,& in some cases depending on URL I block any attachments..

Jester2K II 19:42 04 Sep 03

I've been getting loads from someone who has been sending out SoBig.F using one of my e-mail accounts...

Jester2K II 19:44 04 Sep 03

I've been getting loads from someone who has been sending out SoBig.F using one of my e-mail accounts in the sender field.

Delete and ignore...

Rtus 21:49 04 Sep 03

allthough I dont get attempts on my other accounts ..but the hotmail account does every time I log in to collect.. Its getting to be to frequent..The odd thing is they all have that number Id ..I had thought Hotmail was suposed to reject virus's at source ..or at least filter them out ..
As I posted above I do delete them Before opening..and anti vi running all the time..and up to date..

Rtus 18:33 05 Sep 03

Closing .. thanks all..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…