stupid reformat of cdrw

newearwax 06:08 25 Jun 04

This morning I managed to unthinkingly reformat the cdrw which among other things contained all my digiphotos and also some data files. I had xfrs them there whilst sorting out major problems on my cptr. Is there anything I can do?
Have you knowledge of utility progs that work well: I've tried PC Inspector but that fails with an access violation (I think it was very early on). If not possible with s/ware used by me would it be possible to have it done profeesssionally and at whhat cost? Recoomendations?

Tog 07:28 25 Jun 04

I looked at this a while back when I came across it by accident click here If memory serves me well, the free download found all the lost files but you don't get the functionality to recover them unless you buy the product.

2neat 07:32 25 Jun 04

Yer that may sort it out. You beat me to same tog :-)

hssutton 08:50 25 Jun 04

"Digital Image Recovery", worked fine for me, I have the freeware version, email me and I will send you copy

Chris the Ancient 08:53 25 Jun 04

Try...

click here

It's free!

Chris

newearwax 22:18 30 Jun 04

Downloaded Isobuster and paid USD 31 =£17. It revealed the files, complter with file extensions, whereas another similar prog did not. Thanks to all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…