Stuck in a rut. Application Hangs...

Daveson 08:06 07 May 04

Hi there. I have been having problems recently. I have been playing a DVD movie, or mainly playing FS2002 and about 5 - 10 minutes in, the application hangs, every time without a doubt. Now yesterday morning i had al the updates i could think off. All drivers, security updates, patches, directx.. everything. And still application hangs.

Last night i formatted my C: flashed the CMOS and did a clean install of XP Pro. I installed the GFX card drivers only and the installed FS2002. Away i went, but guess what... the game crashed again and i got FS2002 is not responding.

I checked in the eventviewer and had an error message in there. Basicly it said Aplication Hang with a load of numbers. I just can not put my finger on this.

Could it be that the software FS2002 is faulty. This is not a copied disk, i bought it from Ebay. I disabled my second HDD just in case that was it but stil no change. PLESE Help. Cheers from Craig.

Daveson 08:16 07 May 04

My System pec is :

AMD Athlon XP2600
1 GB Crucial 2700 Ram (2x512)
60 GB HDD
5.1 Creative Soundblaster Live
128 MB Radeon 9600 Pro
Windows XP Pro

Cheers.

Daveson 15:01 07 May 04

does anyone have a view on this ? It must have happened in the past before...

Daveson 22:23 07 May 04

guess not... but thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…