//some 3rd party need geo

Stroke victims lost his Solitaire & other games,

User-324448 18:28 04 Nov 04

Hello every one, you may remember from time to time I ask for help on behalf of one or two stroke victims I am involved with, can you help me out with this .
I was called to a chaps home to help him to find Solitaire on his Windows 98 system, it helps him develop his co-ordination skills, I could not find it anywhere it certainly is not under the "Start-Programmes- Accessories, or anywhere else. I have re installed 98 for him and I still cannot find it or any other games. your help here would be most appreciated. Prof

crx1600 18:32 04 Nov 04

have a look via add/remove programs, windows setup, accessories.

it will show you whether or not 'games' are installed, and if they're not you can install from there.

Salinger 18:32 04 Nov 04

Any help? click here

Pidder 18:39 04 Nov 04

Presume you have done a Start - Find? My Solitaire shows up in this way with 98 SE.

User-324448 18:41 04 Nov 04

Hells bells you and salinger were quick, CRX600 I did what you suggested and the games box was not ticked MANY THANKS I will take his system back to him in the morning and I know he will be well pleased, as indeed I am, Thanks Prof.

User-324448 18:41 04 Nov 04

Hells bells you and salinger were quick, CRX600 I did what you suggested and the games box was not ticked MANY THANKS I will take his system back to him in the morning and I know he will be well pleased, as indeed I am, Thanks Prof.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…