Streaming video playing problem with Broadband

3rdday 23:18 28 May 03

Having recently got Broadband, I discovered the delights of playing high quality streaming video (movie trailers, music videos, etc.) over the net. This worked well for a while, but over the last few days it hasn't been working properly. They either get stuck at some point in the "buffering" process and don't play at all, or they eventually start to play but with no sound or picture or the occaisional second or two of sound and no picture. Lower-quality videos still play okay. I had to reinstall media player the other day and presumably something has got screwed up in my media player or browser settings to cause this, but I can't find what. Any ideas?

hugh-265156 00:36 29 May 03

my media player has been playing up this past few days also and dont know why as its all set up correctly to.mostly with the video trailers,it either sticks while buffering or i get the picture an no sound.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…