//some 3rd party need geo

Streaming video

Dirty Dick 08:11 04 Jun 04

I'm planning a trip to New York, and have been looking at a website where web cams are positioned to look at different areas of the city. I don't get a picture when I try to use the cameras, only a red "x" in the box, and a window appears saying "disabled". Can anyone tell me how to enable this function.
Thanks

pj123 10:21 04 Jun 04

Point us in the direction with a link to the website, then we can see if we get the same?

Dirty Dick 18:52 04 Jun 04

This is the web address for the cameras, you then have to click on the camera locatios

click here#

Sorry for the delay in responding, just got in from work

SANTOS7 18:55 04 Jun 04

i have just tried and get the same, needs further investigation

SANTOS7 19:02 04 Jun 04

have searched other locations on your link some do work so it may well be that the function is disabled for whatever reason on the particular stream you want to see

jagx400 21:29 04 Jun 04

works fine.you need real player

same here works fine

dfghjkl 21:56 04 Jun 04

as clear as tv,real player,600k bb

Dirty Dick 22:51 04 Jun 04

Where do I get real player from, please

pj123 09:57 05 Jun 04

Yes, all work fine for me as well. I am using JetAudio. Download it for free at click here

dfghjkl 00:18 06 Jun 04

there should be a link on the web page,if not,google,realplayer.choose free player,not free trial,i know not everyone agrees with me but i think real is the best player out there (version 10)you can burn cd,s,listen to radio,whatch dvd,s etc,the same as windows media player,but better in my opinion,although only just.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…