Streaming Radio Stations

pj123 16:41 11 May 04

I have a friend (living in the UK) who likes to listen to his Hometown (Irish) radio station. Up until about 2 weeks ago there was no problem. He has just rung me and said he can't get anything from this station. I tried it and I also don't get any sound. The radio station is click here Can someone else give it a try and click on Listen Live and see if you get some sound. Thank you.

johnnyrocker 16:52 11 May 04

no probs here but i notice my pop up stopper blocked it the first time, might that be the prob?

johnny.

pj123 16:57 11 May 04

Thanks johnnyrocker, that's a thought because I also have a popupblocker installed.

Djohn 17:20 11 May 04

Works fine for me too. j. No pop up stopper but I don't get any of those anyway. :o(

pj123 12:27 12 May 04

Thanks Guys. My friend has rung the Station and was told they did have a problem but it is fixed now. I have just tried it and it seems to be OK. I also think he is not allowing enough time for the buffering. It took 23 seconds before I heard any sound. I will tick this as resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…