stratford computer fair

herc182 19:58 26 Nov 04

Dear all,

i heard from a friend that there is a market in stratford, london and it is dedicated to computers.

anyone been? and good? and are there deals to be had?

Noelg23 20:04 26 Nov 04

wow...the last time I went there was about 4yrs ago when I went to buy parts to build my very first PC. I was very amazed at the prices...I got a motherboard for £25! back those days if you bought one from PC World it would probably have cost you over £50 or even £100 so it was a bargain. I also bought a case, power supply, 4x DVD rom drive. it was great! so I would definitely go there. also another computer fair is in the West End of London just off Tottenham Court Road...I have been there a few times and bought some good parts for very good prices. so I would recommend them. brings back memories.

herc182 20:15 26 Nov 04

thanks for the input. i am looking for a HDD and possibly a dvd recorder (given my current probelm with my cd drive (see other post!)). just wondering how the guarantees work with things like this?

Noelg23 21:22 26 Nov 04

simple...just make sure you keep the receipts and you should be ok...altho when my things were damaged I just went and bought replacements as they were so cheap and no complaints from me...I even have some old parts I bought from the fairs...just not really used them...

herc182 22:04 26 Nov 04

ok thanks.
am off there tomorrow!

Audeal 23:34 26 Nov 04

Computer Fairs Web Site. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…