Strange symbol appearing in MS Word ?

  freaky 09:53 16 Aug 07

When my wife creates a new document in MS Word using her PC, a symbol appears at the end of each
line. When she prints the document it disappears!

The symbol looks similar to this: IIP

Cannot reproduce it as there is no symbol like it on my keyboard!

  skeletal 10:32 16 Aug 07

The mark is called Pilcrow. See click here

Clicking this button as ├četa says also shows other marks in a document, like tabs.

Depending on the fonts you use, you can write this symbol from the character map, or pressing and holding the Alt key and typing 0182 at the same time.


  freaky 17:58 16 Aug 07

When I clicked Tools > Options. The section containing Paragraph's had the All Box checked !

My Wife said "I have not done that" but have my doubts!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5