Strange Sound Problems With Speakers I Think

Mad Boy 13:40 02 Jun 03

First off, Im keeping the net in so im happy....

Anyway, for a while now ive been having problems with sound, say for example if im playing a Flash movie/game etc the sound is so silent, even when the speaker is on and at full volume...but to initialise it sort of speaking I only simply have to open a Wav, Midi or MP3 then the sound is restored to full. I thought there may be a loose wire but there isnt and well it wouldnt just come on when i open a audio file, perhaps there is a conflict somewhere? I cant seem to find one, perhaps I need to upgrade my driver files, though the drivers that are currently been used were loaded by default from windows. I think they were ES1868 or something.

Any Ideas?

Stuartli 16:35 02 Jun 03

Have you checked on the Volume Control panel (double click the Volume Control icon on the System Tray) that one or more input/output sections are not muted?

I would also presume that you would have to have the correct audio codecs installed/enabled.

Mad Boy 16:50 02 Jun 03

my Volume is on full, not sure about the codecs, where can i upgrade?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…