A strange request for christmas

raggy 2 18:30 16 Nov 05

Hi I know this is a strange request and not really a PC question but I have looked everywhere on the net, I am looking for a software programm where the woman takes a digital picture of herself and once transfered to the PC you can change the hair style/make up etc etc with whats on the programme, I have seen it in PC world last year and my wife wants it for christmas and you guys are my best bet please help.
Regards Raggy

Chegs ® 18:42 16 Nov 05

I had just the thing on CD,it was an app called "Makeover" but it only ran in 98se(occasionally,prefering to crash the PC instead)I switched to XP,and the prog still worked,but then presumably due to my switching from FAT32 to NTFS,it stopped.I eventually threw the install CD away or you could have had it with my blessings(as it was last used by my daughter to Dr up a pic of me,and the result was rather unpleasant) ;-)

Chegs ® 18:43 16 Nov 05
  Chegs ®™ 21:47 16 Nov 05

Thats OK Chegs,I've decided to tick this as resolved without any further explanation as to whether this was the sort of app I had in mind. ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…