strange noise

Irene40 15:57 23 Sep 06

Hello there is a strange noise no matter what i click on like an icon on the desktop, when i go into favourites and list drops down theres this noise,but i notice when i went to sign in my user name for pc advisor all these wee dots went along were im to sign in, on yahoo page in the search part these wee dots just start strolling along there and prevents from typing yurself there..best i can explain, its like a drum roll noise.first i ever game across any of this

daxian 16:38 23 Sep 06

hi irene40....
from your description of the problem , i would say you have a key stuck on the keyboard.
check all keys ...Dave.

Irene40 16:46 23 Sep 06

doesnt same to be the keyboard i check the keys, i restarted my computor brought the page up to log into pcadvisor and again before i could type my user name and password these dotss ........................................ just constantly went across where im to type, then once i got to type my user name and password and got into pc advisor the noise stop, even when i click on favourites the noise has stop..butt before i can get signed in this noise continues, where ever i click try to sign in these dots and the noise..hope ive explained this again..crap and tryin to explain lol

Irene40 16:47 23 Sep 06

oh sorry should hav started with Hi daxian, apologies

Irene40 16:52 23 Sep 06

ya know when ya bring internet explorer page up then go to favourites its likee umm ya know if yur checking yur electric current noise lol.god tryin to explain the noise

Irene40 16:54 23 Sep 06

goddd see meee...its like a electric current surgeing through lol..

Irene40 16:59 23 Sep 06

see if i log out off here close the page down and im left with my iscons on the desk top and i click anyone off them to open r scan r send to r even delete that noisee is there

VoG II 17:00 23 Sep 06

Try a System Restore to before this started happening.

Irene40 17:21 23 Sep 06

i just did a system restore there and again click on icon this bump sound load page up for internet explorer went to favourites, list drops down noise, the sound is there again this noise,click were ive to sign in, again the dotss strolls right along, get another chance to sign in succeeded, now i just clicked on favs there no noise,shrunk this page to go to any icon on my desk top no noise,no noise after ive signed in,but close this page off try to sign in again id get this noisee again

Irene40 19:37 23 Sep 06

sorry the problem was a key on the keyboard it was jammed...sorry daxian u right all along..cheers thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…