Strange new warning message

Muergo 05:14 16 Sep 09

After rebooting, with everything seemingly installed and running ok, I am running a Malwarebytes full scan, then suddenly a thump noise, screen went black but restarted immediately with everything as before. Sounded like the CRT monitor had turned on and off, then this :

(Warning red backed cross) Windows no disk

Exception Processing Message
c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c75b6bf7c

THREE boxes , Cancel Continue Try Again

continue and try again had no result, cancel removed it from screen.

No effect on functioning so far, Malwarebytes finished scan ,nothing found.

ambra4 06:02 16 Sep 09
  Muergo 07:25 16 Sep 09

I got to the screen described in your fix, by a different route, the instructions were probably not for XP, but found it anyway.
Will see how it goes through the day, but still don't understand why it happened in the first place.
Thank you ambra4.

Seth Haniel 11:08 16 Sep 09

or other removable media - programs tend to latch on to them, and when removed they fail to notice till another operation runs, then it can't find them.

Muergo 21:00 16 Sep 09

The fault screen hasnot appeared yet but will see after next reboot, but I am concerned about the sudden thump and black screen, I am almost sure it was the monitor turning off and on again in seconds, what would cause that to happen. I know it is a CRT but it gives superb definition and colour rendition, better than the flat screens I have seen, it is so sharp I can take a good photograph of it and reproduce small lettering perfectly, e.g. fault notices.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…