Strange Link

babybell 17:02 05 Feb 07

I'm trying to access results for our local league using the RFU website but lately I keep getting an error message when accessing the page, either via a direct link or searching through the website. I contacted the RFU website and they said they have been having problems but now it is all sorted. I am viewing the site through Internet Explorer and Firefox with the same results. This is the error message I see:

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

It goes on and on but thats the gist of it.

I posted a the link on our own club website and someone has replied saying they can see the results??? This is the link click here

What can everyone else see?

big bloke66 17:08 05 Feb 07

Same as you im afraid.On Ie6

surfmonkey #:@}© 17:09 05 Feb 07

no prob here
Saturday, 03 February 2007
Cheltenham Saracens 26 - 5 Tredworth
Dursley 20 - 7 Old Elizabethans
Kingswood 42 - 17 Ashley Down Old Boys
Ross On Wye 26 - 3 Cotham Park
Tetbury 27 - 21 Bristol Aeroplane Co

Saturday, 27 January 2007
Ashley Down Old Boys 31 - 5 Old Elizabethans
Cotham Park 19 - 12 Tetbury
Kingswood 8 - 11 Ross On Wye
Tredworth 12 - 31 Dursley
Westbury on Severn 0 - 0 Cheltenham Saracens

big bloke66 17:12 05 Feb 07

Same again using Firefox.

babybell 20:00 05 Feb 07

Hmm, a few more of my mates can get the results too but I'm glad that you can't see it either big bloke. Anyone understand what could be causing this?

big bloke66 20:10 05 Feb 07

Sorry babybell i havn`t a clue, someone else might be able to help you.
Oh i meant to say Ie7 not 6 on my first post, force of habbit.
bb66.

octal 20:28 05 Feb 07

Try going to Internet Options and clearing out your temporary files, then try again.

babybell 20:34 05 Feb 07

Ran CCleaner, still having same problem.

surfmonkey #:@}© 21:29 05 Feb 07

ie 7 here

Technotiger 21:33 05 Feb 07

Hi, I get same error as you on both IE6 and Firefox2.

babybell 21:43 05 Feb 07

I'm running IE7 so that's not the problem....certainly is a strange one!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…