Strange internet problem

I have a bt homehub with wireless belkin stick connecting pc to hh and wireless dongle connecting xbox 360

the both work perfectly until my dad comes home the wireless connection diserpears. i think it might have something to do with the car alarm or remote door locker

could even be brain waves any way cant find anything else like this

john on next doors home hb

Terry Brown 14:33 04 Dec 08

Does your dad have a laptop with his own wireless setup, as this could be interfering with your setup.
Terry

yeah but even he cant get on to it he uses ethernet cable straight into the home hub

tullie 19:24 04 Dec 08

Try asking him to get home at different time,at least you will eliminate a coincidence?

i wait for him to leave in mornin literally as he gets in the car internet is back up running fine.

when im on xbox live he comes home all different times as soon as he arrives goes off no matter what time im sure its something to do with the car either a signal isinterferring with the wireless

achilles123 16:38 06 Dec 08

He doesn't work in something like security and carry a 2 way radio in the car? If so get him to switch it off. Or has the car got a tracker device installed? Some company cars have this and they don't tell the users

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…