Strange Error Message at Startup

gazmania 19:23 26 May 03

I am running XP Home Edition and the PC has failed to run windows several times, but not everytime, in the last week or so. The system displays a DOS type of screen, which has a blue background and a page-long message. The message displays some code with a formula and states the system is performing a data dump. If I wait for about 5 minutes, the system will start Windows automatically. If I switch the PC off, then on again, the PC starts Windows successfully. Then a serious of messages splash on the screen. For info, I have copied the messages to click here
Does anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance.

Dr. Charles 19:49 26 May 03

I have tried to look twice at your screenshot and second time it won`t come up for me. However I have just spent some time looking at the microsoft XP official book of words. (about 7 inches thick).

I can see no reference to your problem as such, sorry - --the best I can suggest is to try and remember when this first happened, and run restore wizard - - -sorry not to be more help

Regards

Charles

VoG™ 20:17 26 May 03

Some ideas click here

gazmania 20:21 26 May 03

The web address is
fp.thesteels.free-online.co.uk/test/error_reports.htm

Does this give you any clues?
Many thanks for your time,
Gaz

Dr. Charles 02:48 27 May 03

Hi VoG that reference looks the right one. I don`t understand fully why it is doing this, but I suppose if I did understand everything my name would end in Gates!!!!!

Regards,

Charles

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…