4GB G.Skill RipJaws 1600MHz DDR3 Dual Channel Memory Kit
550W OCZ Fatal1ty Modular Power Supply
Gigabyte GA-P55-US3L motherboard
1TB Samsung SpinPoint F3 HD
BX80605I5750 - Intel Core i5 750, S 1156, Lynnfield, Quad Core
Xigmatek Midgard case
Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Quiet Intel CPU Cooler
Windows 7

Each morning I get various BSOD's, but if I remove 1 stick of ram the PC boots without a problem. I then can switch off put the memory back in, again the PC boots without a problem and will run perfectly well all day, restarting as often as I like.

I have run memtest86 on the individual modules of ram and on the 4Gg total and no errors found.

The BSOD's are varied in the error codes but I'm am leaning to wards a hardware fault, but am open to any suggestions.

Seth Haniel 11:31 07 Dec 09
  gengiscant 12:17 07 Dec 09

Useful if I knew what they meant,but at least I am getting them in one place.
Thanks.

Seth Haniel 15:13 07 Dec 09

in blue on the bottom chart ?

DieSse 17:22 07 Dec 09

Assuming you have 2GB RAM modules? - Are they in the correct slots as specified in the manual?

Slots 1 and 3 - looking at the motherboard that appears to be the second and fourth slots counting from the processor.

Generally warm-up issues may be down to PSU - Motherboard - RAM approximately in that order.

Try giving the system a bit longer to warm up before entering windows to see if it makes a difference. Disable the short memory test, or fast boot option in the BIOS.

gengiscant 17:55 07 Dec 09

Fast boot in bios was not enabled and memory is in the correct slots,

GaT7 18:17 07 Dec 09

Try manually setting the RAM frequency in the BIOS so it's running at 1600Mhz. You may also need to play about with the RAM voltages & timings. Do only ONE change at a time, & each time test to see if it has made a difference.

Sometimes, high-end RAM will only run or run best without problems at its rated frequency, voltages & timings. G

gengiscant 09:00 11 Dec 09

I am closing this post as I have made a new post in relation to this problem.click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…