Strange behavoiur of Easy CD and DVD Creator 6

flautistico 09:18 28 Sep 07

When I try to drag a file(s) or folder(s) from one location to another in Windows Explorer, Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 tries to start its installation routine (then announces that the installation CD is not in the drive). Roxio is installed and works fine, but I can't imagine why it should be getting involved in simple Windows operations like this. It's never happened before, so I suppose that some wire has got crossed somewhere. I am running Windows XP Pro SP2 on a Dell Dimension PC. Can anyone help? - it's really annoying to have to keep cancelling this installation request whenever I want to move folders/files around! Thanks - Flautistico

Technotiger 09:26 28 Sep 07

Maybe a loose screw in the Registry, try a regcleaner, perhaps CCleaner from click here

flautistico 11:28 30 Sep 07

thanks technotiger - I've reinstalled Roxio and it seems to have resolved the problem (I hope!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…