//some 3rd party need geo

Strange appearance of an email address.

Meshuga 07:58 17 Mar 05

When i go to IE my home page appears,which is Tiscali,my ISP. I then click on "My Mail" and get a dropdown box in which I have to insert my own e-mail address and below it I put my PW. Up until now I used to click on the box for my own email address and it would appear. Suddenly, not only does my email address appear but my daughters appears and I have to select which I want. I cannot remove hers. The only place my daughters normally appears is in my address book. Can anyone suggest how this got there and how can I get rid of it. My OS is XPhome sp2. Thanks.

VoG II 08:20 17 Mar 05

I'm not sure whether this will work but...

Start, Run, type

control userpasswords2

and click OK. Advanced tab, Manage Passwords button.

Click on daughter's address and click the Remove button.

Meshuga 08:50 17 Mar 05

Hello VoG. Afraid that doesn`t work. I went to start-run,typed in control userpasswords2 and clicked ok. The "Run" box disappears and thats it. Nothing else to click on. Thanks for the thought. Regards, Meshuga.

Meshuga 08:59 17 Mar 05

HI VoG, Tried it again and this time got as far as "Manage PW button" but daughters address was not in the box to remove. All there was in the box was my Hotmail and Passport.

VoG II 09:01 17 Mar 05

Try MRU-Blaster click here

Meshuga 11:05 17 Mar 05

Hi VoG. Have downloaded mru blaster and run scan which came up with 128 items which I cleaned. At the moment only my email address is showing, not my daughters. I will monitor this and let you know. Meantime, thanks again. Meshuga.

Meshuga 15:14 17 Mar 05

Hi VoG. Problem seems to be solved. Daughters email address no longer appearing. Regards, Meshuga.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…