A strange annyoning problem

Rhuddlan 22:34 03 Mar 05

Right guys and gals, try and get your heads around this one. A friend of mine went to write an e mail today on the msn website, and as she started the e mail, the favorites appeared on the left hand side of the ie page, but she never chose to see them. This happened to other members of the household. They now seem to have noticed the favorites only appear when they press the letters e or m on the keyboard, when writing an e mail from both there msn and wanadoo accounts, a very strange one I think, anyone give her a possible solution?

VoG II 22:41 03 Mar 05

A key like ALT or CTRL may be stuck.

Rhuddlan 22:45 03 Mar 05

There fine, any other ideas?

Mango Grummit 22:49 03 Mar 05

Try a different keyboard.

Rhuddlan 22:51 03 Mar 05

This one is only a few weeks old

Kate B 22:55 03 Mar 05

This might sound obvious, but give the keyboard a clean ... it's amazing how much crud accumulates over even a short time.

my cat sits helpfully between the keyboard and the monitor and sometimes her fat bits spread on to the keyboard - consequently I have to de-fluff it fairly regularly.

Mango Grummit 22:57 03 Mar 05

Could still be faulty, must be worth trying a different one. May not be the keyboard but best to eliminate it at this early stage.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…