Storing photos on a DVD

sajeev 21:02 29 Jun 09

I have recently bought a LG GE 20 DVD writer.
I wish to use this primarily to make DVDs which hold all the photos now on the C drive of my Dell Inspiron 700m.
The GE 20 comes with the Cyberlink DVD suite.
When I try to Import photos in Power Producer, the My Pictures folder opens up and I have to open each photo INDIVIDUALLY to have it added to the album.
Is there a simple way to just have the folders with pictures in My Pictures copied on to the DVD (preferably DL) without albums, slide shows etc?
I have an Iomega ext hard drive where I back up everything, The DVD is an extra back up, and has the advantage of being very portable.
I am using Windows XP SP3.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Sajeev

windsock 21:28 29 Jun 09

not 100% but try highlighting first photo in folder then hold shift key down whilst using your arrow keys to highlight the rest

woodchip 21:41 29 Jun 09

I have done it with NERO just create a Data DVD or CD in NERO drag the files onto the Drive and Burn. If you want to look at them on TV make sure they are Jpeg format

bluto1 22:33 29 Jun 09

With Windows XP you cannot put photos on a DVD. (Yes for CD) As woodchip has indicated you need an application like Nero.

sajeev 02:10 30 Jun 09

Thanks.
Nero worked.
As always, great advice
Sajeev

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…