Storing emails in date order in Outlook Express?

FreMar 11:26 17 May 09

I'm tracing my family tree, and have quite a few contacts now that send me data by email to Outlook Express. I have created a folder for each of them in my ‘In Box’ as a dropdown menu, but as there is now a fair amount for each person in each folder, I want to put all the emails in date order received,(and sent). Is this possible? If not, is there any way that I could transfer them easily to an external drive maybe? I do transfer the data to a family tree program on my PC, but I need to go back to individual emails at times so that I do not duplicate items that I have sent before etc. I try to cross reference by date order in the program. Any ideas would be very welcome.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:35 17 May 09

Just click on the "Received" column at the top to arrange all e-mails in time date order.

FreMar 11:46 17 May 09

Well, how ridiculously simple is that. Thanks so much Fruit Bat. I thought that I was fairly computer literate (at 70) but I learn something every day. Sorted

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:53 17 May 09

Your welcome

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…