Stop other net users seeing phpMyAdmin screen

lesmond 19:30 24 Mar 04

How can I stop people from seeing my phpMyAdmin screen, I know there should be a password login but I dont know how to implement it! I have looked at but I cant find what I want there.

Thanks Les

whatsupdoc 08:31 25 Mar 04

lesmond 09:24 25 Mar 04

thats helpfull!

Sir Radfordin 09:55 25 Mar 04

Not sure if that was being sarcastic or not there lesmond but the reason for whatsupdoc's post was to bring your message to the top of the board so people may see it - messages do drop off the end of the first screen and those that don't get a response can get lost.

If a genuine thanks then this just shows the limitation of communication via written text.

The only way you will be able to stop others getting at your admin screen will be to have some form of password protection. I am sure that there is a way of doing this with php but unfortunatly have not a clue how.

Does a google search yeild anything?

lesmond 17:25 25 Mar 04

I done with a lookup from google took some sorting though, used the .htpasswd/htaccess

thanks for your help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…