stop error after boot up

Newuser681 10:55 22 Mar 06

just recently I have been having problems on boot up. System 2yrs old, have recently changed graphics card and PSU, but all was OK for a while. Occasionally from cold start, there is an awful noise from one of the fans ( this has been an intermittant prob from the start, and I did have someone out to change the CPU fan whilst I still had a warranty! - but the noisy fan does settle down after about 20 secs) and the monitor stays in standby mode, leaving no option but to reboot. I then get the following error message on a blue screen, but after re-booting again, it is OK.
STOP 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x8056544E, 0xBAD874C8, 0x00000000)
I have looked on the microsoft website, but apart from an access violation for the first number, which I dont understand or know how to fix, I cant find anything else.
Also the pc stops occasionally during bootup, once before the beep, but otherwise after the memory check.
Would all these problems be related, and possibly hardware? Please help before it drives me completely up the wall, and this pc becomes a garden ornament!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac