Stonditalia

Yorkie 1 16:15 21 May 06

Help!!! Having run "Spybot Search and destroy several times, it has located a problem called Stonditalia. After clicking on "Fix Problem" it reports that it has done so, but running "Check for problems" again comes up with the same problem.

I have tried swittching off "System restore whislt it fixes problems, but it makes no difference,

Any Ideas please?

ade.h 16:39 21 May 06

Stonditalia doesn't show up in a websearch, so either it's very obscure indeed or it's some kind of false positive. Is Spybot your only scanner?

Smiler 16:43 21 May 06

Download and try this if you only have Spybot

click here

martjc 16:51 21 May 06

...no sign of it anywhere - search engines, online dictionary, encyclopaedia etc.

Yorkie 1 16:57 21 May 06

Hi Helpers. I do have Ad Awre and that shows nothing amiss. I have searched for Stonditalia, without success. I am wondering what it is, there seems to be no ill effects.

gudgulf 17:00 21 May 06

click here

Is your version of Spybot fully up to date?

VoG II 17:00 21 May 06

Try the Spybot forum click here

gudgulf 17:01 21 May 06

It's Sf(F)ondItalia by the way and not st(T)ondItalia.

Yorkie 1 17:04 21 May 06

Having looked again, I find I have mistaken the f for a t the name is Sfonditalia, if that makes a difference.

SANTOS7 17:06 21 May 06

click here
tis ere....

Yorkie 1 17:08 21 May 06

Hi VoG, tried searching Sfonditalia in the Spybot FAQ No matches

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…