Stitching programme

TonyAA 14:41 28 Mar 06

Can anyone recommend a good,easy to use stitching programme.Will have to do it both vert. and horiz. Will be seldom used so either free or cheap.Ta.

ACOLYTE 14:56 28 Mar 06

I dont know what sort of "stitching" you meant,but my wife uses this for cross stitching
click here it a nice little program.

Diemmess 15:03 28 Mar 06

Whether this really is free or not click here (I'd like to know)

ACOLYTE 15:07 28 Mar 06

It says it expires on december 31 2006 in the FAQ,but it looks free until then.

Coff 15:19 28 Mar 06

If its for stitching photos together there are some programs under the Panorama Tools section click here

I've used Panorama Perfect Lite and AutoStitch, both are free. The first one does 360 degrees the second one doesn't but its easier to use.

TonyAA 15:21 28 Mar 06

This is the type of thing I am after click here it's that complicated you have to use about three programmes in conjunction with each other.
I have Ulead Cool 360 on my computer but it is really for panoramic views.
The ones you have mentioned are too basic or too heavyweight,would like something in between.

ACOLYTE 15:25 28 Mar 06

Now i feel a complete ass linking you to a cross stitch site.lol.

TonyAA 16:16 28 Mar 06

My fault completely,should have said "photo stitching programme".
Difficult to find one that is cheap/free,produces good results and is not too complicated.

lotvic 01:28 29 Mar 06

Well I for one will say thanks for the cross stitch site. I will find it very useful as I do the printouts for pics. Many thanks for useful link :)

wjrt 11:40 29 Mar 06

click here

any good

TonyAA 15:00 29 Mar 06

Thanks wjrt looks a great bit of software but many of the features I require have been disabled in the demo version so I can't try it out.Found click here and have been fighting with it and it is winning as I am using high resolution tiff images and I get so far and the pc freezes.Not as easy as they make out so I may try again when I have more time to devote to this.ESO.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced