still looking for hardware

pottsy 22:18 06 Mar 03

Sounds like your drivers aren't loaded, pottsy. Go to Device Manager and see if there are any yellow exclaimation marks beside those entries. If there is, remove the device, starting with your graphics card, reboot the PC. Your card should then be detected and you will be asked for drivers.

Have been into device manager ,deleted sound because the exclamation was by it, also by the cirrus 5446 driver.
Now when I turn on I get message ’Your display is not configured properly , to correct click on hardware wizard ’searches for plug and play , device is listed below cirrus logic 5446 . Then I get ‘device already installed , but has problem’, and proposes solution.
Under device status ‘device not present ,not working properly , or incorrect driver [code 24]
I tried upgrading in windows drive wizard [with no luck] it says best windows driver installed
If I delete cirrus in device manager will I loose the picture on the monitor ?

VoG™ 22:22 06 Mar 03

This is a continuation of click here

I suggest that you tick this one as resolved and continue with the other thread.

Posting multiple threads simply results in confusion and will not help to solve your problem!

Ironman556 23:18 06 Mar 03

It'd be a good idea to check this thread and continue click here as VoG suggested, it helps to keep all the postings ion one place. If you don't know how to get to your old postings, use the "jump to" then "my postings" at the bottom of this post.

I'll post my suggestion on your original.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…