Still Image Capture (Video Editing Software)

bear73 12:00 12 Feb 05

Hi

I have a question about still image capturing. I recently used the software that came with my Sony Handycam (Image Viewer for Sony) and was pleased to find a tool that allowed you to take a still image from the video footage that is playing. I managed to get some nice images but they are tiny. Having never used image editing software before I have no idea if this is a usual feature and if they usually come up so small. I can't find any options withing the software to change the size of the still images captured.

In my image viwer the still images captured are only 320 x 240 pixels and if you make them any larger it toally distorts them. I just wondered if anyone had any advice or coud recommend any other softweare that would allow me to capture still images but of a larger (normal photo) size.

Many thanks

bear

MichelleC 13:41 12 Feb 05

The bundled Sony software is not very good, but they have a dv editing suite which is about 60 quid and is excellent. You can take stills much bigger click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…