Still cannot connect properly

Europa 00:04 21 Aug 05

Me again, Ihave tried to send myself emails from one account to the other, this is what's happening now :
Send 1 message with madasafish
Check for new messages on Madasafish
Send 1 message with Plusnet
Check for new messages with Plusnet

This time, both of the Madasafish tasks were done straight away and one after the other.Sometimes it does the first task, then you get the message "Cannot connect to mail server.
Plusnet is worse, I've got to reconnect for every task, it will do the first task and "can not connect to mail server" for the second task.
That is with the "ignore plugin status" ticked and the "check incoming and outgoing messages"
unticked. When the email scanner is enabled, that scanner can go on and on, even after the connection become disabled.
I know it's not a good idea to disabled the email scanner in such a way, but I need to get my emails and I don't know what's going on, it's not that it doesn't work, it just works badly. I cannot see what settings I need to change to have it working properly.

Forum Editor 00:36 21 Aug 05

continue to post in your existing thread on the subject - it can be confusing otherwise.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…