Stellf

Stellf 21:57 01 Oct 09

I have a big annoying problem: i recently bought a 16gb USB stick to store my 4gb of photos on. They transfered ok so i deleted my 4gb stick. Then when i went to copy a picture to another file from the 16gb stick i found that only half will open (the other half are only show as jPeg symbol) and i can not copy/print/move any of my photos...aaaaaarrrrggghh.
It's so frustrating.
Can anyone help, please??

Stellf 21:59 01 Oct 09

I have a similar problem: i recently bought a 16gb USB stick to store my 4gb of photos on. They transfered ok so i deleted my 4gb stick. Then when i went to copy a picture to another file from the 16gb stick i found that only half will open (the other half are only show as jPeg symbol) and i can not copy/print/move any of my photos...aaaaaarrrrggghh.
It's so frustrating.
Can anyone help, please??

Technotiger 22:03 01 Oct 09

Use this direct download to restore pics from the 4Gb stick ... after choosing your language, click on the Drive letter for your stick and then click Start

click here

You should create a New Folder on your desktop and then Browse to that folder, within this little program, for the retrieved pics.

Technotiger 22:05 01 Oct 09

Create the New Folder to browse to, before clicking on Start ...

Technotiger 22:06 01 Oct 09

Please stick to just one thread - to avoid confusion
mark your other thread with a Green Tick (Resolved).

GaT7 22:28 01 Oct 09

If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy the USB stick from? G

Technotiger 22:36 01 Oct 09

Loads of em in Google ... click here

GaT7 22:47 01 Oct 09

Technotiger, I'm aware they are widely available :-).

What I'm trying to determine is if it may be a fake one or not. Unfortunately these are widely available too. Related posts at click here & click here. G

Technotiger 22:52 01 Oct 09

Of course I guessed you would be aware, but I didn't consider 'fake' possibility.

Apologies.

Stellf 22:54 02 Oct 09

Yes, i bought it from Hong Kong via ebay...there really is no such thing as a bargain :(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…